Fire & Brimstone, an annual celebration of chili and smoke beers, is returning to Portland for a second go, this time in two locations. North Portland’s The Hop & Vine will be joined by street-mate Saraveza this weekend.
Local favorites like Burnside’s Sweet Heat and Breakside’s Smokey Porter will join offerings from national stars like Dogfish Head and Stone, who will be, in turn, be joining international heavy hitters like Mikkeller and the aforementioned Schlenkerla. Between them, the two bars will be serving 17+ unique and diverse chili and smoke (and, in some cases) brews from all over the globe!
Pedicab transport will be provided by PDX Pedicab to participants between the locations, but if participants choose to walk, they can easily follow the chiles on “the smoke trail”, a path of smokin’ chile peppers painted along the Killingsworth sidewalk to guide the way!!!
Both venues will also be open for regular business.
- Aecht Schlenkerla Oak/Smoke Dopplebock
- Aecht Schlenkerla Marzen
- Breakside Smokey Porter
- Gigantic Hot Town, Summer in the City
- Burnside Sweet Heat
- Mikkeller Chipotle Porter
- Oakshire Smokin’ Dubbel
- Widmer SxNW
- Widmer Smoke on the Lager
- 10Barrel Rauchbier
- Fort George Hellcat
- Wandering Aengus Chili Cider
- Dogfish Head Theobrama
- Heater Allen Smoky Bobtoberfest
- Stone Smoked Porter w/ Chipotle
- Schmaltz/Terrapin Reunion ’11
- Alaskan Smoked Porter ’10
- Emelisse Rauchbier